The Pep Line is a home goods destination shoppe curated by nationally recognized interior design firm, Peppeard Design. We are always looking for creative individuals to join our team!
Currently Hiring for the following positions:
Social Media & Marketing Manager
Peppeard Design + The Pep Line is seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join the team as our Social Media and Marketing Manager. As a small business, we recognize the importance of a strong online presence and effective social media marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing and executing engaging content across various social media platforms, driving brand awareness, and increasing customer engagement. This role requires a combination of social media management, graphic design, and excellent communication skills.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase brand visibility, drive website/shoppe traffic, and generate new design client leads.
- Manage both the Peppeard Design + The Pep Line social media accounts, including scheduling and publishing content, monitoring comments and messages, and engaging with followers.
- Collaborate with design team + shoppe manager to develop and execute marketing campaigns that align with overall business goals (ex: store or town events)
- Design and create visually appealing advertisements for local magazines and publications, ensuring brand consistency and effective messaging.
- Develop and execute targeted email marketing campaigns to generate design client leads, increase customer engagement, and drive sales to the shoppe.
- Create compelling email content, including newsletters, promotional offers, and shop event invitations
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field preferred.
- Proven experience in social media management and content creation, preferably in a small business.
- Preferably someone with in-depth knowledge of the following programs: Shopify, Squarespace, Canva, and Flodesk email marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to come into the shoppe at least once a week to capture new content, as well as go on occasional installs and/or site visits to get Peppeard Design content.
Combination of Remote + In-Store hours
Shop Part-Time Associate
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A team player with strong attention to detail, eye for styling, computer & social media savvy, fast learner, adaptable, positive attitude, and a friendly demeanor with a go-getter approach. Preferably someone with retail experience and in the home furnishings industry is a plus.
Connect & engage with customers on a daily basis, helping them envision Pep Line products in their home.
Style the products inside the shoppe to match our aesthetic.
Help unpack, tag, and process all new inventory that is delivered.
Must have experience reading and understanding invoices.
Ability to work independently on tasks.
Ability to work various shifts throughout Monday-Saturday at our shoppe location in downtown Saint Charles, IL.
Ability to move, lift and stack boxes up to 50lbs.
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE PEP TEAM!?
- Please email a cover letter telling us a little bit about you and why you would be a great addition to our team and attach your resume to the email that includes your relevant work experience.
- Please send all emails to email@example.com with the subject line EMPLOYMENT - (with your first and last name).